Cheddar Potato Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/3 C. sour cream OR plain yogurt
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 Tbs.)
Stir the potatoes, soup, sour cream, black pepper and onion in a medium bowl. Spoon the potato mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the potato mixture is hot.
RECIPE TIPS: To make 3 C. mashed potatoes, place 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces, into a 3-quart saucepan. Add water to cover and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain. Mash the potatoes with 3/4 C. milk and 2 Tbs.s butter.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.