Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb lg. strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs
- Rinse strawberries, remove the tops and clean out the insides with a paring knife.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag.
- Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture then dip the top in graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Around The Web