Cheesy Baked Penne with Artichokes
- 4 oz. penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pkg. Bertolli® Premium Summer Crushed Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 C. ricotta cheese
- 1/2 C. shredded fresh mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
Toss hot penne with 1/2 of the pasta sauce. Spoon 1/2 of the penne mixture in 1-qt. baking dish. Top with artichoke hearts, prosciutto, ricotta, 1/4 C. mozzarella and 1 Tbs. Parmesan cheese. Spoon in remaining penne mixture, then top with remaining pasta sauce and cheeses. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.