Cheesy Beef and Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size / Yield
- ¼ lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 jar (14-oz.) Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves, chopped
- ¾ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 (8x2 1/2") Precooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1 cup Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves, stems removed
Heat oven to 350°F. In 8-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce. Remove from heat.
In bottom of ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, spread 3 tablespoons of the remaining pasta sauce. In medium bowl, beat egg.
Stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
Spread 1/4 each of ricotta mixture, spinach leaves and beef mixture over each lasagna noodle in baking dish.
Top with remaining sauce. Cover with foil.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake an additional 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.