Cheesy Cheese Ball
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 3/4 C. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 C. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 sm. onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 C. chopped fresh parsley
- assorted crackers
Place cheeses in a medium bowl; let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes or until softened.
Beat onion and Worcestershire sauce into cheeses with electric mixer on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes, scraping sides on bowl frequently, until fluffy. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours until firm enough to shape into a ball.
Shape cheese mixture into 1 large ball. Roll in parsley; place on serving plate. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm. Serve with crackers.