Cheesy Chicken Bread Boat
Serving Size / Yield
- ¾ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. thinly sliced green onions
- 1 C. chopped celery
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 4 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 4 C. full cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 C. shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 loaves french bread
- Chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine mayonnaise, green onions, chopped celery, tomatoes, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a large bowl. Mix in chicken and half the cheese.
Tops off loaves and scoop out some of the center bread. Distribute the chicken mixture evenly between the two loaves and cover with remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.