Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- vegetable cooking spray
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 C. sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 ounces)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) peas, drained
- 2 C. cooked instant white rice
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until well browned and cooked through, stirring often.
Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray. Place the chicken into the baking dish. Top with the mushrooms. Spoon the celery soup over the mushrooms. Top with the peas and rice. Spoon the mushroom soup over the rice. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.