Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size / Yield
- 9 oz. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 C. onion, chopped
- 1 Tbs. garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 C. cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 3 C. frozen cooked chicken, chopped and thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Sauté 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in 1C. cheese, cooked spaghetti, and chicken. Spoon into a 3 qt. casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1 C. cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.