- 1 C. chicken broth
- 1 16-oz. pkg. spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 4-6 C. cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can cream of mushroom soup (can substitute with cream of chicken or celery soup)
- 1 C. water
- 1/4 C. green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 C. celery, diced
- 1 med. onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. white or yellow American cheese, cubed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Pour 1 cup of chicken broth into a large slow cooker. Add cooked spaghetti and diced chicken. In a large bowl, stir the soup and water together until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients then pour all into the slow cooker. Cover. Cook on Low for 2-3 hours.
Variation: Zest it up with a 4-1/2 oz. can chopped green chilies.