Cheesy, Creamy Potato Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 lb. small new potatoes, diced
- 2 C. shredded Colby, Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 C. chopped onion
- 1/4 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Place potatoes in a large pot; cover with cold water by 1 inch and season generously with salt. Bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Run under cold water to cool slightly, then drain. Combine with sour cream, soup, onion, butter, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Then spread in baking dish.Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly around edges. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy.