Cheesy Easter Shapes
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 3 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/4 C. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 23 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/4 c. parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll dough on work surface; press into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cut 6 dough bunnies with 3 1/2 x 2-inch bunny-shaped cookie cutter and 17 dough flowers with 2-inch flower-shaped cookie cutter. Place shapes on ungreased cookie sheet. Discard dough scraps.
- 2 In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and dressing mix. Add cheese blend; mix well.
- 3 Spread each bunny dough shape with about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture and each flower shape with 1/4 teaspoon mixture. Decorate with olive slices. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 4 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.
Around The Web