Cheesy Mushroom Omelet Rollups
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 12 eggs
- 2 -1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sauteed in butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
Line the sides and bottom of a greased baking pan with the parchment paper; set the paper aside after greasing it. Beat cream cheese and milk in a small bowl.
Add salt and flour, and mix the items well. Take a large bowl; whisk eggs and add the cream cheese mixture along with the mushrooms. Now pour the final mixture into a prepared pan. Bake the mixture in an oven at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
Remove the mixture, and spread mustard and 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle some cheese and onions. Now roll up from a short side removing the parchment paper, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the roll. Top with any leftover mushrooms.