Cheesy Pizza Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 C. sliced ripe olives
- 1 4.5-oz jar mushroom pieces and stems
- 1 26-oz. jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook beef, bell pepper and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. In ungreased 2 1/2-quart casserole, mix pasta, beef and remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.