Cheesy Potatoes On The Grill
- 1 20-oz. pkg. frozen French fries, thawed
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C. chopped green onion w/tops
- 1/4 C. half and half or milk
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
Create a large square of foil, double thick and about 18 inches per side. Spray with non-stick spray if desired. In a bowl, mix fries cheese, onions, and half and half. Scoop mixture onto foil, top with salt, pepper and paprika. Dot with butter. Wrap securely in foil. Grill packet 4-5 inches from medium, coals turning 2-3 times, approximately 20-25 minutes.
(You can also just bake them for 30 minutes at 350 degrees instead of grilling.)
Makes 6 servings.