Cheesy Ranch Tater Tots
10 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- Sour Cream Ranch Sauce:
- 1 C sour cream
- 1/2 C ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 C (or as much as you like) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C real bacon bits
- 1/4 C green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook frozen tater tots according to package directions.
- Spread 3/4 of the sour cream ranch sauce onto an oven safe serving platter. (like a cookie sheet)
- Arrange tots on top of the sauce.
- Drizzle remaining sauce on the top, and sprinkle on the toppings.
- Place under broiler for a few seconds to melt the cheese. Serve immediately
Around The Web