Cheesy Rosemary Monkey Bread Rolls
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 8 oz. cans Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. rosemary leaves, chopped
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 C. Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll each can of dough into 1 large rectangle; if using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 8 rows by 3 rows, to make 24 pieces per rectangle (48 pieces of dough total). Roll each piece of dough into a ball.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, rosemary and garlic powder. Roll each ball in butter mixture. Place 4 balls in each muffin cup.
- Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Sprinkle cheese evenly in each cup. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 1 minute. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.
Around The Web