Cheesy Rotini Casserole with Zucchini and Mushrooms
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 8 oz. package White Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Medium Zucchini, chopped
- 1 24 oz. jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 C. Rotini Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Warm 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and zucchini to skillet, and sauté until tender. Stir in the spaghetti sauce. Bring sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pasta and toss to coat. Spoon the casserole mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes or until dish is heated through.