Cheesy Shoestring Potato Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 C. of golden potatoes
- 3/4 C. melted butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 C. chopped onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 1-1/2 C. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 C. crushed cornflakes
- Mix the cornflakes with 1/4 C. melted butter and set aside.
- Boil and cut potatoes into a shoestring styled cut.
- Combine in large mixing bowl with 1/2 C. butter, salt, pepper, onion, soup, sour cream and cheese.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into a greasedcasserole dish.
- Cover with buttered cornflakes crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Around The Web