Cheesy Spinach Roll-Ups
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 sheet waxed paper
- 8 sheets Phyllo dough, thawed
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 4 deli slices Gouda cheese
- 4 deli slices Swiss cheese
- 2 C. fresh spinach leaves, rough-chopped
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, well-drained and chopped
- 1 small roasted red pepper, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
3. Place 1 sheet of Phyllo dough on waxed paper and gently brush entire surface with melted butter.
4. Layer the remaining sheets of Phyllo dough, buttering each as you go, until all 8 sheets are used.
5. Alternating slices of Gouda and Swiss, arrange cheese on top layer, being careful to leave a 1/4-inch margin all around the edge of the rectangle of Phyllo.
6. Arrange spinach, artichokes and peppers on top of cheese.
7. Starting at the short edge, roll up Phyllo and filling into a log, jelly-roll style.
8. Slice into 4 equal parts, using a diagonal cut.
9. Place on baking sheet, seam side down, and bake in oven 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
10. Let rest 5 minutes before removing to a serving plate. Slice each piece in half and serve immediately.