Cheesy Zucchini Stuffed with Clams and Mussels
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 zucchini, halved with most of the flesh scooped out
- 2 lbs. clams
- 2 lbs. mussels
- 2 lbs. crab meat (optional, if not using add an additional pound of clams and mussels)
- 2 lg. tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 16 oz. Greek yogurt (the thicker the better)
- 2 Tbs. parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- low-fat yellow melting cheese (we like a sharp cheddar)
Clean the clams and mussels in cold water, and boil in a large stockpot for approximately 7-9 minutes or until shells open. Once they open, remove from heat and remove meat when cool enough to handle.
Add the cooked meat to a bowl with all the other ingredients except the zucchini and cheese and mix well. Spoon the mixture evenly into each hollowed out piece of zucchini. Top with cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until the zucchini are tender and the cheese has melted.