Chicken and Bacon Florentine
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 C. shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-oz. pkg. baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. Bertolli® Premium Sun Ripened Tomato & Olive Pasta Sauce, heated according to pkg. directions
In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. In reserved drippings, cook chicken over medium-high heat, turning once and sprinkling with cheese, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
In same skillet, add spinach and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
On serving plates, evenly divide Sauce. Top with spinach, then chicken and bacon. Garnish, if desired, with additional Asiago cheese.