Chicken and Spicy Cheese Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 C baby portabella mushroooms
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 medium peeled carrots, cut into disks
- 2 tsp ranch dressing seasoning
- 3 Tbs cilantro
- 32 chicken broth
- 2/3 C buffalo sauce
- 4 oz grated cheddar
- 4 oz grated parmesan
- 2 C grilled chicken slices
- 1/4 C chopped green onions
Saute onion, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil in large pot until onions are opaque. Add carrots, seasoning, and cilantro, then stir until carrots start to soften.
Add chicken broth, sauce, cheese, and chicken, then stir and bring to a simmer. Lower heat and continue to simmer until carrots are tender, but still have a bite.
Bring soup to boil, then serve.