Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 C. water
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes (or 1 C. diced plum tomatoes)
- 1/2 C. sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 C. crumbled feta cheese
- hot cooked orzo pasta
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet. Stir the garlic, vinegar and water in the skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, tomatoes, olives, if desired, and oregano and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve the chicken and sauce with the orzo.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.