Chicken Breast with Ham, Provolone, Rosemary and Wolfgang Puck's Creamy Vodka Sauce
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless, about 8 ounces each
- 4 slices prosciutto (or any thinly-sliced ham)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of chile flakes
- 1 Tbs. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbs. white wine
- Kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 oz. Wolfgang Puck’s Creamy Vodka Sauce
- 4 Tbs. buttered bread crumbs
- Basil oil, for garnish
- Fried basil leaves, for garnish
Pound chicken breasts with mallet until 1/4 inch thick, then season each piece with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place 1 slice of ham and cheese on each. Tuck in sides and roll up as for jelly roll. Skewer with bamboo skewer or tie. In medium size bowl add olive oil, pinch of chile flakes, rosemary, white wine, salt and pepper, and Wolfgang Puck’s Creamy Vodka Sauce. Whisk ingredients together and pour in to a baking dish. Place rolled chicken breast on top of sauce.
Sprinkle top of chicken with buttered bread crumbs, cover with parchment paper and aluminum foil, and place in pre-heated 400 degrees oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue to cook chicken breasts until bread crumbs turn golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Remove from oven let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with a little basil oil and fried basil leaves. Serve with Parmesan Tomato Risotto.