Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 of a 16 oz. package linguine
- 1 C. fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.