Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo for a Crowd
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) linguine
- 2 C. fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lb.), cut into cubes
- 1 can (26 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 C. milk
- 1 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 6-quart saucepot. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander. Heat the butter in the saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in the saucepot and cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
RECIPE TIPS: Or substitute spaghetti for the linguine.