Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 thin slices of ham
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking dish.
2. Flatten chicken breasts to one-quarter inch thick.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place one slice of ham and cheese over each breast.
5. Roll and secure with toothpicks.
6. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
7. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
8. Remove and place cheese slice over each breast.
9. Place bake in oven to melt cheese.
10. Remove, and serve immediately.