Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 C. Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 1/4 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the flour onto a plate. Place the stuffing onto a plate. Stir 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk in a shallow dish.
2. Coat the chicken with the flour. Dip the chicken into the soup mixture. Coat the chicken with the stuffing. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Heat the remaining soup and milk in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the chicken.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.