Chicken Enchiladas Verde
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 C. water
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 C. shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 C. shredded Mexican cheese blend (about 2 ounces)
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, water, chiles, oregano and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and 1/4 cup cheese in a medium bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.