Chicken in a Sleeping Bag
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 8 slices (1 oz. each) cooked ham
- 8 slices (3/4 oz. each) Swiss prepared cheese product, unwrapped
- 16 frozen breaded wing-shape chicken patties, slightly thawed
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 (4x7 1/2 inch) rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough, cut each rectangle into 4 rectangles, for a total of 8 (4x7 1/2-inch) rectangles.
3. For each sandwich, place 1 rectangle of dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Top with 1 slice of ham. Place cheese at one end of ham slice. Place 2 chicken patties on cheese. Fold 2/3 of dough over chicken, leaving about 1 1/2 inches of chicken uncovered. Press sides of sandwich with fork to seal edges.
4. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and chicken is hot.