Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup OR Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 C. Chablis or other dry white wine *
- 1/4 C. coarsely chopped pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives
- 2 Tbs. drained capers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cans (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 C. drained and coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 1/2 C. chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Hot cooked rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes
Stir the soup, wine, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours** or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the basil, if desired. Serve with the rice.
*You can substitute Swanson® Chicken Broth for the wine, if desired.
** Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.