Chicken Mediterranean Pizza with Pesto and Goat Cheese
15 min preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- Pizza dough (we used whole wheat)
- Olive oil
- 2 links of San Luis Sausage, Chicken Mediterranean flavor
- 1/2 C pesto sauce
- 1 C grated mozzarella cheese
- Mushrooms for topping, sliced
- 1/2 C goat cheese
- Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
Let pizza dough rest on a well-floured sheet for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, fully cook the sausage and cut into slices to top the pizza.
Roll or hand press the dough to a desired size.
Brush to dough with olive oil. Add pesto sauce, mozzarella, goat cheese and top with sausage and mushrooms.
Grill pizza (use a pizza stone, if you have one) for about 7-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Alternatively, bake the pizza in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Around The Web