Chicken Mediterranean Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 cups baby spinach leaf ( set aside )
- 2 C. white chicken (canned is fine)
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Roma tomato diced
- 1 C. cucumber, chopped finely
- 2 Tbs. fresh basil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. fresh mint
- 3/4 C. favorite mayo
- Koser salt and pepper for taste
Fold all ingredient together lightly until all is mixed well. Apperance will be creamy, fragrant and colorful.
Note: serving for appetizers, cut flat bread into quarters and put salad in bowl, add flat bread around bowl. Lunch: fill pita, be sure to put baby greens in. Dinner: Get a colorful dish, add 1/2 C. of baby greens, a top the salad mix, quarter toasted pita on the side.