Serving Size / Yield
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning or dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 C. corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked without salt and drained
Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve the chicken and sauce with the pasta.