Chicken Parmesan & Spaghetti
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 (12 oz) can Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Water
- ¼ tsp Dried Oregano
- ¼ tsp Dried Thyme
- 4 Large Basil Leaves, chiffonade
- 1 Tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1– 1½ cup Brown Minute Rice, uncooked
- ¼ cup Graded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Dried Basil
- ½ cup Flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb Cooked Spaghetti
Start by lightly browning garlic in oil.
Next, add in tomato paste, water, oregano, thyme, minced onion, and bay leaf.
Let simmer for 15 minutes.
Then add in basil and simmer for another 15 more minutes.
Use a food processor to process rice until coarse.
Add in Parmesan and 1/4 teaspoon dried basil.
Cover chicken in flour, then egg, then in rice mixture.
Fry chicken in olive oil until golden brown in a skillet.
Top chicken with slices of cheese.
Serve sauce over spaghetti and chicken.