Chicken Pasta & Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 C. water
- 1 bag (about 16 oz.) frozen vegetable pasta blend
- 2 C. cubed cooked chicken
- 1 C. Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 Tbs. butter OR margarine, melted
Mix soup, water, vegetable pasta blend and chicken in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Mix stuffing and butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake at 400°F. for 35 min. or until hot.
RECIPE TIPS: For 2 C. cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 C. boiling water, cook 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.