Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 C. pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- 3 Tbs. rinsed and drained capers
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. anchovy paste
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, tomatoes with liquid, olives, capers, red pepper and anchovy paste, if desired, and heat to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until the soup mixture is reduced to 2 cups. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.