Chicken, Ranch and Parmesan Packets
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 4- to 5-oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. salt-free garlic-herb blend
- 1/2 C. reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 1/4 C. water
- 2 C. small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 C. baby-cut carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 C. finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray.
2. Place 1 chicken breast on each sheet of foil. Sprinkle chicken with garlic-herb blend; Drizzle 1 Tbs. of the ranch dressing over each breast.
3. In medium bowl, mix remaining 1/4 C. dressing and the water. Stir in potatoes, carrots and green beans. Divide vegetables evenly among chicken breasts. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Fold over edges, making a 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Leave a little room in the packet allowing space for heat to circulate and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
5. Place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 minutes. Rotate packets 90 degrees; cook 5 to 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and juice of chicken is clear or when a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the chicken reaches 170°F.
6. To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.