Chicken Salad with Bacon
- 2 1/2 to 3 C. cooked diced chicken
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (8oz) water chestnuts, drained
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 C. seedless green grapes, halved
- 3/4 C. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. parsley, fresh or dried
- 2 Tbs. finely minced green onions
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; combine with chicken mixture. Chill and stir again before serving. Serving idea: Serve over slices of ripe avocado and lettuce leaves.
Yield: 4 to 6 Servings.