Chicken Tacos With Slow Cooked Salsa
Serving Size / Yield
- 10 plum tomatoes, cored
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stems cut
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- flour tortillas
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
Cut a slit into two tomatoes and put garlic cloves inside.
Put tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos in the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours until vegetables are tender.
Blend salsa with cilantro and salt until desired consistency.
Make tacos with tortillas, lettuce, chicken, and mozzarella cheese with salsa on the side.