Chicken Tortilla and Salsa Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 lg. flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breast, (cut into 1" cubes)
- 1 1/2 C. salsa
- 2 C. corn (canned, frozen, or fresh)
- 1 1/2 C. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 C. sliced black olives
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread a light coating of salsa on the bottom of a 9x13" baking pan, then line it with 4 of the cut-up tortillas. Mix the chicken, salsa, and corn in the pan and top with the remaining tortilla strips. Sprinkle the cheese and olives on top of the casserole. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 min.; uncover and bake 15 more min. Let sit 10 min. before serving.
Yield: 6-8 Servings.