Chicken Tortilla Cups
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 C. shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 18 oz. container refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned shredded chicken
- 1 15 oz. can black beans rinased and drained
- 1/2 C. frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 C. salsa (as hot as you like)
- 2 Roma tomatoes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
To create tortilla cup, soften 1 tortilla in microwave for a few seconds. Immediately fold it in half and in half agin; gently press it onto bottom and up sides of muffin cup. Bake cups 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle 1 Tbs. of cheese into each shell; set aside.
In mixing bowl; combine taco sauce, beans, corn, and salsa. Mix well. Microwave until hot throughout, stirring mid-way through. Spoon mixture into tortilla cups. Place in oven and bake about 10 minutes or until heated though. Remove from oven and immediately top with remaining cheese and diced tomatoes. For extra zing, add a spoonful of sour cream on top.