Chili Dog Wraps
- 10 corn tortillas (5 or 6 inch)
- 10 hot dogs, real or vegetarian
- 1 15-oz. can or 1 14.3-oz. box vegetarian chili
- 1 16-oz. jar chunky salsa (2 C.)
- 1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13 X 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Soften tortillas as directed on package. Place 1 hot dog and 2 Tbs. chili on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place seam sides down in baking dish. Spoon salsa over tortillas. Spray sheet of foil large enough to cover baking dish with cooking spray; place sprayed side down on dish and seal tightly. Bake 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.