Chinese Chicken Breasts
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 C. water chestnut slices
- 1/3 C. chopped green onion
- 1/4 lb. snow peas, fresh
- 4 boneless skinned chicken breasts
- 1 Tbs. sesame seed oil
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tbs. soy sauce
reheat oven to 500 degree. Lightly oil 4 sheets of aluminum foil, 14 x 12 inches in size.
Place 1/4 of the red peppers, snow peas, water chestnuts and green onion on each piece of foil. Place 1 chicken breast on each pile of vegetables. Stir the oil, ginger root, garlic and soy sauce together. Spoon over chicken.
Fold foil in pouch and place on cookie sheet. Bake in 500-degree oven for 12 minutes. Serve with rice.