Chocolate Cauldron Cups
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies (2 3/4 C.), crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 C. Land O Lakes® butter, melted
- 1 C. milk
- 3/4 C. Land O Lakes heavy whipping cream
- 1 3.3 oz. pkg. white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 10 drops green food color
- 1/2 C. real semi-sweet mini chocolate chips or creme de menthe baking chips
- 12 pretzel sticks
Line muffin cups with foil cupcake liners. Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons into each cupcake liner. Press onto bottom and up sides of liner to form cauldron cups.
Combine milk, whipping cream, pudding mix, and food color in medium bowl. Beat at high speed 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon pudding mixture into muffin cups. Refrigerate until set (at least 1 hour).
At serving time, place 1 pretzel stick into each cauldron for a stirring spoon.
Tip: For easy cleanup, use a large plastic resealable food bag to mix the cookie crumbs and butter. Seal tightly; toss until mixed.