Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 C. (about 15) crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine, melted
- 2 C. (1 12-oz. pkg.) semi sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C. Splenda sugar blend for baking
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 2 lg. eggs
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 C. evaporated low fat 2% milk
- 1/2 C. sour cream
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Combine cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch spring form pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate morsels.
Beat cream cheese, Splenda and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
Bake for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake additional 25-30 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of spring form pan.
Note: Cheesecake may be baked in a 13x9-inch pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300-degree oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake additional 20-30 minutes.