Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 pack instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 sticks softened butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 pounds powdered sugar
- 4-6 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line muffin tins.
2. In a large bowl, mix pudding and cake mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Pour batter into 24 muffin cups.
4. Drop 1 teaspoon of cookie dough into each cupcake. The ball must be covered with cupcake batter.
5. Bake 18-22 minutes, remove, and cool.
6. To begin frosting, cream butter and sugar.
7. Add vanilla and milk. Beat until smooth.
8. After frosting, garnish with tiny chocolate chips.