Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Popsicles
5 min preparation + 3 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/4 C. milk
- 1/3 C. light brown sugar, packed
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Microwave milk 30 seconds or until warm to the touch. Add brown sugar and salt and stir until dissolved. Add vanilla.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon chocolate chips in the bottom of each of four 1/3-cup ice-pop molds or small paper cups. Top each with milk mixture.
- Insert sticks and place molds in freezer. Freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- To release pops, run molds under warm water 20 to 30 seconds; they should slide right out.
Photo courtesy of Babble
Around The Web