Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pudding
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 C. brown sugar, divided
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbs. cornstarch
- 2 C. whole milk
- 1/2 C.heavy cream
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
- In a saucepan, whisk together 1/2 cup of the sugar, salt, and cornstarch.
- Add milk and heavy cream and whisk over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken and starts to bubble, about 5-7 minutes.
- Whisk until thick over low heat, about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and butter, until smooth.
- Pour pudding into bowls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips to serve.
Around The Web