Chocolate Cream Cheese Croissant
15 min preparation + 15 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 slices of cream cheese – folded in half
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 jar dark chocolate fudge – warm to drizzle
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate dough into triangles. Place folded cheese on top of the triangle to match the pattern; roll up each croissant, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point. Place, point side down, on greased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- In the microwave heat up the chocolate topping until melted, drizzle over each croissant and serve warm.
Around The Web